Visiting Analyst (Internship), Marketplace Team, Munich/Berlin (f/m/d)
Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20 in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.
We are looking to expand our Marketplace Team and are hiring a VISITING ANALYST in Munich/Berlin! Examples of our Marketplace success stories are the Start-Ups CoachHub and TIER.
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners, Principals and Associates in all aspects of their work
- Analyze and track startups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Monitor existing portfolio startups and provide operational support to them
- Master’s Degree, with an excellent academic track record
- Initial relevant work experience at startups or in financial sector
- VC experience or experience with Marketplace businesses is a plus
- Interest in the latest technological developments (especially Marketplaces) and working with startups
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing nature
- Eager to learn about VC
- Fluent in English
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
- The chance to gain insights and work experience in a VC Fund
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their startups
- Opportunity to work in an open-minded and international team
- Support for continuous learning through feedback and review sessions
If you want to work with startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.