Venture Development Internship - qCommerce @ GoTiger
At GoTiger we need a very strong strategy and business development team to capitalize on the many growth opportunities that lie ahead.
There are three key growth dimensions: extension of the Commercial assortment and setup of private label products; geographic expansion to new cities and markets; launch of new business models/services with high synergies.
As Venture Development Intern you will support key strategic projects to progress along and further shape the high-growth roadmap of the company.
- Work closely with the Venture Development team to deliver against key milestones
- Be involved and take ownership for strategic projects across three functions: Commercial, Operations and Business Development
- Continuously challenge & optimize our business model and expansion plans
- Develop your own perspective and actively shape the growth roadmap
- Define your own action plans and execute them to the point
- Steepest learning curve possible by joining a VC backed startup at launch, incl. access to the management team and advisor board
- Ability to take end-to-end ownership for high impact projects
- Flexibility to both work from our amazing office in Berlin or remotely for a few days a week
- Lucrative financial package with competitive salary and vESOP in high-growth startup
- Many personal growth opportunities in a very entrepreneurial team setup
- Completed a Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, or any comparable subject from a top-tier university or in your final year of studies
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce/ B2C
- Proactive, self-starter mentality and entrepreneurial vision
- Possess exceptional organizational, analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Confidence and comfort to work in a lean organization and agile environment
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.