Technology Product Manager (f/m/d)
“If there's one thing I'm good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun.” This quote from the best Rock Star ever sums it all up. Launching a new band, or a technology startup shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Have fun
- Love your customer
- Don´t cheat
- Keep your butt in the corner
A famous quote from another Rock Star ….
Who we are
NewCo is building a new paradigm of digital identity solutions, based on a model that solves for all kinds of identities and the many ways they interact with and inform each other. Identity is the inherent mechanism to enable, secure, and prove trust. Connected data gives us the power to ask unprecedented questions for context-aware, real-time recommendations, hyper-personalization, and fine-grained authorization decisions.
Our solution transforms digital identity from a corporate liability into a business asset. With NewCo, the world's 23 million developers have the ability to implement identity controls for 50 billion identities, and all their data.
Welcome to NewCo: Innovating the Identity of everything!
Why we need you
- Responsible for defining the product strategy, prioritizing the backlog, and producing a 12-24 month product roadmap focused on the delivery of business value.
- Ensure alignment of the product roadmap with the strategic priorities of NewCo.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for a portfolio of products and features.
- Deliver product requirement documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Create a strong partnership with engineering for product pilots or beta programs, to qualify solutions and ensure alignment with client expectations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape and alternative products, and able to give deep-dive presentations on the landscape.
What you will need to succeed
- At least 5 years of experience acting as a Technology Product Manager.
- Strong IAM technology background and applicable technical skills.
- Experience setting vision and driving product strategy across multiple products, creating enduring excitement about what is possible.
- Strong communication, writing, and executive presentation skills.
- Able to translate complex ideas across multiple domains into understandable strategies, requirements value statements, and business outcomes.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and managing the full SDLC.
Why you should choose us
- Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team.
- Collaborate with team members across borders and backgrounds.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity to shape a new era in digital identity.
- Possibilities for growth - join an early-stage start-up and become part of the journey.
- Competitive salary and flexible work from home policy.
- 25 days paid vacation and other benefits.