Software Engineer (Security) (f/m/d)
The Future of Finance – Today. Finmatics is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) company that provides artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to thousands of businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to automate financial & accounting processes to eliminate unnecessary manual tasks.
As a Software Engineer (Security), your work will be a critical part of accomplishing this mission.
We work with the most modern IT infrastructure and are 100% cloud-based. Are you looking for an exciting job in an ultra-modern and future-oriented field? Then you are exactly right with us!
- Design, build and operate core security infrastructure used by all of Finmatic‘s engineering teams
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- You ensure access is provided following the principle of Least Privilege with a seamless permission UX that fades into the background
- Make impactful decisions about systems and security — their edge cases, failure modes, and life cycle
- Implement and maintain application configuration for Python and Django Front-/Back-End
- Work jointly with Data Scientists and Data Engineers towards designing and setting up DataOps and MLOps practice
- Stay on top of the latest technology developments and continuously contribute to the transfer of DevOps engineering best practices across several globally located data teams
- Software Engineering experience in a high-stakes production environment
- A knack for considering how systems can fail and how to fix them
- Empathy, strong communication skills, and deep respect for the power of collaboration
- High standards for code quality and a constructive attitude to help others raise the bar
- Strong background in software engineering and scripting, preferably in Python
- Very good understanding of operating systems (Unix/Linux)
- Pro-active, solution-driven, and open-minded team player with a hands-on mentality and an agile mindset
Our Tech Stack:
Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Flutter, Elasticsearch, Angular (Version 11), Docker, Nginx, Linux
What we offer:
- Be part of shaping the future of financial workflows using the latest technical possibilities.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Vienna's 7th district
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home by arrangement
- Young, dynamic team and flat hierarchies within an open and honest company culture
- Independent work and short decision-making paths
- A full refrigerator with cool drinks and fruit
- Annual ticket for Wiener Linien
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 65.000,00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We are looking forward to hearing from you!