Software Engineer (Diagnosis Application & ML Pipeline) (f/m/d)
ThinkSono is looking for a smart mind to complement their team. You'll be part of an award-winning, international engineering and clinical team to provide an automated point of care diagnosis for deep vein thrombosis (DVT). DVT leads to more deaths in the western world than AIDS, prostate cancer, breast cancer and car accidents combined!
Learn about the team here and the product here.
Now to the tasks at hand:
- At ThinkSono, we use deep learning to analyze ultrasound image streams in real-time. You will work on our user-facing application which guides the novice operator of an ultrasound probe on how to execute the DVT exam and validates the clinical correctness of the executed scan.
- This involves backend work, such as server-client communication, image enhancement and processing, GPU- and CPU-workload optimization, state machine design and managing a streaming pipeline to acquire ultrasound images from a probe via low-level APIs.
- As part of the frontend work, you'll work on a highly responsive self-contained desktop application which focuses on discoverability and usability.
- As a team, we value upfront software design, rigorous integration and system testing practices and short but effective meetings.
To rock this job, you'll bring:
- A strong technical background with at least 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- University degree in Computer Science or in another relevant field
- A solid understanding of software design/ design patterns
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Familiar with PyTorch and image segmentation
- C++ experience
What we offer in return:
- Sponsorship of educational programs (e.g. AWS certification, etc.)
- High-end laptop (linux environment)
- Barista-level free coffee
- Opportunity to work from other office locations
- Team trips and events
- Great humor and jokes
We offer a yearly gross salary between €50.000 and €65.000 depending on qualification and experience.
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey where your contribution, effort and opinion will be valued and appreciated, your timing is perfect! We look forward to receiving your CV.