Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer (m/w/x)
It takes more than digitization
netinsurer is more than a technology supplier for optimised insurance processes – the way we understand the product and process landscape of the future sets us apart. With us as their partner, our customers create innovative structures and processes fit for the future. We connect them with the new netinsurer methodology in a unique way for an efficient project implementation.
We are looking for more agile team members that are a great fit for our team. Join us as a Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer (m/f/x) at netinsurer, the leading InsurTech software service provider.
- You are part of a scrum team and fundamentally impact the creation and development of our SaaS solution "der Versicherungsassistent" ("the insurance assistant").
- You support the digitalization and business processes of our customers.
- You work according to agile/learn principles.
- You are always keeping your eyes open for newest technologies to consistently improve our projects and processes.
- You don't only write code, but also further develop yourself to continuously drive our performance and the quality of our projects.
- You mentor junior developers.
- Java development (Java 11, JavaEE, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL).
- At least 3 years (5 years for the senior role) of work experience in the software development of enterprise web applications.
- Experience with current DevOps topics, such as Docker(-Compose), GitLab-CI, AWS, Kubernetes.
- High level of appreciation and understanding of (code) quality: You know the widespread testing frameworks, such as Selenium, as well as mocking frameworks.
- You live agile software development every day.
- Experience with NoSQL data banking, such as MongoDB or Neo4j.
- Experience with Azure Cognitive Services, AWS Cognitio.
By Austrian law, we are required to post a minimum yearly gross salary based on the collective agreement. This minimum yearly gross salary would be €44,800. However, our salary is based on current market salaries and therefore we are happy to pay more based on your experience and qualifications.