The Future of Finance – Today. Finmatics is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) company that provides artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to thousands of businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to automate financial & accounting processes to eliminate unnecessary manual tasks.
As Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, your work will be a critical part of accomplishing this mission.
We work with the most modern IT infrastructure and are 100% cloud-based. Are you looking for an exciting job in an ultra-modern and future-oriented field? Then you are exactly right with us!
▪ Design and implement applications with state-of-the-art frameworks for business users
▪ Work in a multi-disciplinary team (Data Scientists, Frontend Engineers, Backend Engineers, Dev-Ops Engineers)
▪ Focus on Usability, UX, and Code Quality
▪ Introduce and implement innovative frontend- and backend technologies and architectures
▪ Software Engineering experience in production environments (3+ years)
▪ Demonstrable released applications
▪ Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Python or TypeScript
▪ Familiarity with Angular 2+, Python, and OOP design principles
▪ Experience with Fastlane and GitLab CI/CD is a plus
▪ Empathy, effective communication skills, and deep respect for the power of collaboration
▪ A learning mindset, regardless of level or experience
▪ High standards for code quality and a constructive attitude to help others raise the bar
▪ High standards for usability and a UI/UX mindset
▪ UI/UX as well as technology in mind
Our Tech Stack (Mobile App Team):
▪ Angular 11, TypeScript, NgRx, RxJS, Node.js
▪ Python / Django
▪ GitLab including GitLab CI/CD, Mockito, Fastlane, Git
What we offer:
Be part of shaping the future of financial workflows using the latest technical possibilities.
• Pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Vienna's 7th district
• Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home by arrangement
• Young, dynamic team and flat hierarchies within an open and honest company culture
▪ Independent work and short decision-making paths
• A full refrigerator with cool drinks and fruit
• Annual ticket for Wiener Linien
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 55.000,00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We are looking forward to hearing from you!