Senior Customer Success Manager (f/m/x)
bsurance is an InsureTech startup based in Vienna. The team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models have set their common goal to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring their business to the next level we’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (f/m/x) in the Vienna office.
What you will do...
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as bsurance
advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
What we are looking for...
- Preferably university degree
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing InsurTech company (we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Growth, Product, Insurance, Delivery)
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- A love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
- A passion for building a diverse and inclusive environment
- A sense of target orientation and humor and an ability to establish structures or processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Active working permit for Austria/ EU
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern Co-working space in the city centre of Vienna
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruits
- Home Office capability
- Modern IT equipment (e.g. MacBook)
- Showers at the workplace
- Team events
- Possibility to work part-time
- Free ticket for public transport
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at €43.750,-. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position.
Please send us your CV and a description of why you are the right person for this role.