Salesforce/Vlocity Architect (f/m/d)
The future is closer than you think. The rapidly evolving automotive world with fast-evolving assisted and automated vehicles, new business models such as car-sharing and ride-hailing as well as digitalization and data availability, all have the potential to hugely disrupt the car insurance landscape.
The new startup Movinx, which was launched by Swiss Re & Daimler Insurance Services, is building up a one of a kind global digital company, to create a much better insurance experience for customers. We want insurance products to be fairer, more convenient, and attractive.
It requires reshaping the automotive insurance value chain, including rethinking insurance products, distributing the products, and creating new ways to manage policies. To do so, the company will leverage cutting-edge technologies and data coming directly from the cars.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Salesforce/Vlocity Architect (f/m/d) who has a thirst to develop a state-of-the-art motor insurance digital platform.
Do you find it boring if it is just business as usual? Do you feel like you have great ideas that can push the boundaries of the motor and insurance industries? This is the right place for you!
As a member of the Tech team, you will:
- Identify and promote best practices and technologies to support the Digital Platform setup and the rollout of Motor Insurance products in several countries
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions, designs, and documentation to support the successful implementation of the Digital Platform
- Support innovation, develop proof of concepts and prototypes of new product features and services
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentorship of other Tech team members, and support them on complex code issues and design gaps
- Understand the mechanics and implementation of CI/CD processes
This is you:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce/Vlocity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce/Vlocity architecture, environment management, release management, source control, deployment methodologies
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states
- Experience integrating Salesforce/Vlocity with other systems (e.g. finance system)
- Good understanding of cloud computing and cloud technologies as well as DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience with agile development approach
- Fluent English is a must, knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Understanding of (motor) insurance is a plus
What we offer to you
- The chance to shape and grow an agile organization that is dynamically expanding in all aspects, including geographies, products, and services
- The opportunity to participate in the formation and growth of an innovative startup in motor insurance
- The freedom to bring your ideas to the table and make them a reality
- The possibility to be a part of our international, driven, talented and result-oriented team
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the “Apply for this job” button now! We look forward to hearing from you!
Our client believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the startup world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.