Recruiting Consultant (m/f/x)
We’re the HR company that dares to be different. Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of startups and connecting talented individuals with future oriented companies.
Our key goals are Diversity, Excellence and Internationality. We continually strive to find the best talents not just all across Europe but also all over the world. To find a great variety of personalities who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limitation to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded, to help startups to find the right fits to their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story.
What is it all about?
- Managing the whole recruiting life cycle in self-responsibility for our customers
- Developing recruitment strategies designed to identify qualified candidates
- Taking over responsibility for various projects simultaneously
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing suitable candidates on a high level
- Working closely with other team members to ensure consistency
- Supporting many startups from different industries in filling their various vacant positions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, IT)
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus on Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences or similar fields
- At least 2 years of professional experience with strong focus on recruiting
- Ideally experience working in a headhunting company
- A great interest in various HR topics
- Very good MS office skills
- Enthusiast with a positive attitude and a strong sense for responsibility
- Diligent, structured and independent work methods
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written (German is a plus)
- Startup experience
- Sourcing and recruiting for technical positions
What we offer you in return?
- Work within a young and diverse team full of HR and startup enthusiasts
- A candid and relaxed startup environment where people love to learn
- An opportunity to experience a startup atmosphere in a venture capital environment
- A diversity of internal events with a huge learn and fun factor
- A modern office located in Vienna
- Opportunity for personal development
- Annual ticket for public transport (Wiener Linien)
- Team monthly breakfast, trips and other activities after work
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 35,000 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect: we are currently looking for our next HERO to complement our team in the heart of Austria, Vienna!
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (in English).