QA Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Every company faces the challenge of managing, sharing and saving data digitally securely. DRACOON from Regensburg is the market leader in the field of enterprise file services in the German-speaking region and has made it its mission with its platform to give the world back sovereignty over its data.
Over 400,000 business users from various industries like banking, finance and healthcare already entrust their data to DRACOON.
DRACOON is convinced that every individual has the right to control their own data. This engine that drives them doesn't only have an economic character: With their Mission, they also pursue a social goal, because true freedom is only possible if data can also be stored securely. They are committed to this every day - as a team, in a wide variety of projects, and for their customers.
If you are enthusiastic about exciting projects in the area of "Enterprise File Services", if you stand by your / their values and if you would like to join other DRACOON-Heroes, they would like to get to know you.
Become a part of DRACOON and support us as a QA Software Engineer (f/m/d) full-time.
In this position you will take on the following tasks:
- Participate in the construction and technical development of our fully automated test environments for all components and apps
- Work closely with the Scrum team to improve quality
- Be responsible for the design, planning, and execution of the tests and the associated documentation of the test results
- Automate tests and deployment scenarios
- Release recommendation based on the test results
This is you:
- Completed technical training or degree in computer science
- Professional experience in software testing (automated and manual testing)
- Experience in setting up and developing an automated test setup
- Knowledge of software testing, both on the backend and on the client-side
- Programming experience in Java and at least one scripting language
- Knowledge in dealing with GIT as well as agile software development
- You stay informed about the current state of technology and incorporate this into your daily work
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
DRACOON offers you:
- Interesting tasks in the development of a powerful cloud, based on a micro-services architecture
- A familiar environment with colleagues who want to change the cloud environment in Germany
- An employer who values the individual development of all team members
- The opportunity to actively shape the quality assurance area
- Free choice of workplace - remotely in the home office or in our Regensburg office
Do you share their passion for IT?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. Do not hesitate to hit the apply button and we are looking forward to hearing from you!