Project Manager IT (m/f)
Our client is an InsureTech startup based in Vienna. The team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models have set their common goal to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring their business to the next level we’re looking for a Project Manager (m/f) in the Vienna office.
What you will do...
- Be the main point of contact for our international customers (mainly in the insurance, retail and utitilties ecosystem)
- Professional project planning, controlling, feedback & reporting
- Oversee the project management & delivery of product & services to customers
- Gather project/service requirements from clients, transform them into IT requirements and coordinate the implementation with all relevant team members
- Ensure excellent service on time and budget
- Establish internal processes to deliver consistently high performance
- Provide excellent ongoing customer support throughout all project phases
- Work in projects sizing from 25-150 man-days
What we are looking for...
- Preferably university degree in a technical field of study
- Proven experience (3+ years) as Delivery Manager or in a similar role (e.g. customer-facing IT Project Manager or IT Consultant)
- Work experience in the IT B2B environment is a big plus
- Excellent business customer orientation
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative no-ego approach
- Strong communication & relationship skills
- Excellent project & time management skills (Project management certification is a plus)
- Familiar and comfortable with using project management tools
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Active working permit for Austria/ EU
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern Co-working space
- Free soft-drinks, coffee and fresh fruits
- Free choice of equipment (e.g. MacBook)
- Fitness center at the work place incl. showers
- Team events
- Possibility to work part-time
- Ticket for public transport
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at 38.000€. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position.
Please send us your CV and a description of why you are the right person for this role.