Product Manager Insurance (m/f)
Our client is an InsureTech startup based in Vienna. The team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models have set their common goal to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring their business to the next level we’re looking for a Product Manager (m/f) in the Vienna office.
What you will do...
- Ensure quality of our non-life insurance product development
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the product life cycle
- Gain insights into the needs of our users and customers
- Develop product concepts and work closely with delivery teams
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product utility, identify opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap
- Communicate vision and progress to stakeholders as well as to our insurance partners
- Ensure the product fulfills the needs and demands of our customers
- Be responsible for delivering the customizes solutions in time
- Manage external service providers in the process of the insurance product development, e.g. law firms, external claims handlers, etc.
What we are looking for...
- 3+ years of experience in (international) non-life insurance
- Preferably university degree in Law, Economics or in a similar field
- Passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative no-ego approach
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Excellent English skills, any other language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- Active working permit for Austria/ EU
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern Co-working space
- Free soft-drinks, coffee and fresh fruits
- Free choice of equipment (e.g. MacBook)
- Fitness center at the work place incl. showers
- Team events
- Possibility to work part-time
- Ticket for public transport
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at 38.000€. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position!
Please send us your CV and a description of why you are the right person for this role.