Personal Assistant (m/f/x)
Our client is one of the leading Pan-European Corporate Venture Capital funds based in the heart of Vienna. Following the successful implementation of a conclusive Venture Capital strategy 3 years ago, the logical next step is to further specialize in two verticals: Health Tech and Insurtech. With a portfolio of 20 startups, an asset volume of over €50m and an experienced investment team, the CVC will continue its path with new professionals in 2020. You will be part of an international and motivated team who shares a passion for making an impact.
Currently, we're looking for an organizational talent to join our team as a Personal Assistant (m/f/x)!
What you will do
- Valued support of two C-Level Executives, by coordinating and organizing their professional and personal appointments
- Manage two complex calendars, scheduling meetings and appointments in Vienna as well as different cities around the world
- Arrange international travel (booking flights, hotels and restaurants)
- Support with administrative and personal tasks (prepare expense reports, place orders, research price quotes, run errands as needed)
- Organise events, workshops & meetups for one of the leading CVC funds in the CEE-region
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting Senior Management (ideally in a fast-paced environment)
- Excellent organizational skills and project management experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, integrity and discretion
- Empathy for complexities of balancing high - powerded C-Level professional requirements and complexities of family life
- Outgoing, professional and reliable nature with a hands-on approach
- Attention to detail
- Interest in working in a Start-Up environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent German (C2) and fluent English skills (verbal & written)
What we offer
- Close collaboration with C-Level Executives
- The chance to gain insights and work experience in a VC Fund
- Opportunity to work in an open-minded, passionate and international team
- Stable, full-time position with long term perspective
We will offer a minimum salary of EUR 2.700,00 gross per month. Your pay will be discussed during the interview process and will be based on your qualifications and work experience.
Up for it? Apply now and send us your CV! We look forward to it!