Operations Engineer (f/m/d)
Every company faces the challenge of managing, sharing and saving data digitally securely. DRACOON from Regensburg is the market leader in the field of enterprise file services in the German-speaking region and has made it its mission with its platform to give the world back sovereignty over its data.
Over 400,000 business users from various industries like banking, finance and healthcare already entrust their data to DRACOON.
DRACOON is convinced that every individual has the right to control their own data. This engine that drives them doesn't only have an economic character: With their Mission, they also pursue a social goal, because true freedom is only possible if data can also be stored securely. They are committed to this every day - as a team, in a wide variety of projects, and for their customers.
If you are enthusiastic about exciting projects in the area of "Enterprise File Services", if you stand by your / their values and if you would like to join other DRACOON-Heroes, they would like to get to know you.
So that they can expand their services even further, they are looking for you as Operations Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time.
In this position you will take on the following tasks:
- Configure and administer our networks, servers and container systems
- Further develop our operating platform for highly secure data exchange
- Use of the latest technologies and tools for continuous improvement and automation of the platform
- Actively cooperate with application development in the technical design of our software
- Participate in our on-call duty team
This is you:
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable professional experience
- Practical experience with automation through infrastructure as code (Ansible) and programming (Python, Go, or something similar)
- Practical experience with databases (MariaDB), message brokers (RabbitMQ) and with the operation of Java applications
- Practical experience with container interests (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Practical experience with HTTP, DNS, TLS (HAProxy)
- Confident handling of Linux
- Fun and enthusiasiastic for new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Here is what DRACOON offers you:
- Interesting tasks in the development of a high-performance Cloud based on a micro-services architecture
- A corporate culture in which they work together to find solutions to major challenges together
- An employer who places value on the individual development of all team members through training and conference attendance
- A family environment with colleagues who want to change the cloud environment in Germany
- Free choice of the workplace - remote in a home office or in their Regensburg office
Do you share their passion for IT?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. Do not hesitate to hit the apply button and we are looking forward to hearing from you!