Marketing Lead (f/m/d) in Berlin
We are a stealth mode start-up on a mission to disrupt the multi-trillion professional service industry. Our goal is to disrupt and digitize the way players across the service industry interact with each other, while driving value, performance and equal business opportunities to service providers across the globe.
Our first step is to provide an End-to-End software platform for companies to procure marketing, legal or technology services in an easy, smooth and efficient manner.
We are already backed by well-known early stage VCs, a great group of entrepreneurs and very prestigious seed investors. The people behind us have built and led companies such as Lieferando, Klarna, Tier, scoutbee, SAP, BCG to name a few. Highly funded and committed to our mission of digitizing the professional service industry, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to take the journey of success with us.
In order to disrupt the status quo, we are looking for a Marketing Lead (f/m/d) who is not only a motivated hustler, an optimistic go-getter and a versatile thinker, but also hungry to learn, always hands-on and constantly result orientated. If that sounds like you - feel free to apply and let’s shoot for the stars together.
About your role
- Get the rare opportunity to take ownership of a Greenfield project where you can set up the marketing environment and build up your own team from scratch
- Define and shape a disrupting category leading B2B software brand
- Make use of a funnel-driven demand strategy and build up the marketing environment for a state-of-the-art B2B software company
- Onboard everything in the scope of your marketing department, whether it is about your employees, software or processes - as the foundation of the future department, you should build a solid foundation for a successful future
- Create outstanding content to attract and engage potential business customers and keep an eye on LPC/LPO
- Generate new leads for a breakthrough digital product
This is you
At least 4 years of work experience in a data-driven online Marketing environment with a proven track record in lead acquisition and nurturing
- A Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Marketing or in another relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar role including setting up, leading, growing and developing a B2B marketing team
- Savviness in funnel and performance marketing and experience in using it on a daily basis
- Expertise and track record in implementing processes and marketing software integration
- Building up a content driven in-bound lead funnel through case studies and whitepapers
- Know-how in B2B Marketing attribution models and familiarity in setting up and interpreting KPI’s like lead velocity, CAC and CPL
- Experience with onboarding and usage of Marketing automation tools (Act-on, Hub-Spot) and CRM systems (Hub-Spot)
- Basic Knowledge of PR and communications
- Outstanding communicator in both German and English
What we offer in return
- Be part of a first-mover startup in an industry that is least digitized and that presents a great opportunity for professional and personal growth
- An opportunity to accelerate your career progression to a marketing leadership position
- Ownership of the marketing strategy and team
- An environment where you can bring your ideas to the table with a sparring approach for your personal and career development
- Competitive salary incl. stock options
An international, driven and forward-thinking team - celebrating its birthdays, progress and successes together!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people
from all different backgrounds. Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing