Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
Let's help startups find the heroes of tomorrow!
We’re the HR-tech company that dares to be different. Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of startups and connects talented individuals with future-oriented companies.
Our key goals are diversity, excellence, and internationality. We continuously strive to find the best talents not just across Europe but also all over the world and to find a great variety of personalities, who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limit to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded to help startups to find the right fits for their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story. But you’ll see, we are so much more than that.
Do you want to be part of it?
We are currently looking for our next marketing HERO to complement our team based in Vienna, starting in January!
- Create written content for promotional and social media purposes
- Support the marketing team with marketing campaign planning and execution
- Complete daily administrative tasks and other ad-hoc assignments
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Research and evaluate competitors
- Manage and update the company website
- Bachelor’s degree or still enrolled in studies in marketing, business, or other related fields
- Preferably previous work experience in Digital Marketing at a startup
- Passion for social media and content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Creative problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking style
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently, take initiative, and with a “can-do” attitude
- Passion for marketing and striving to gain relevant work experience in a nurturing environment
- A helpful, young and diverse team full of HR, tech and startup enthusiasts in the venture capital scene
- The opportunity for personal growth and continuous learning in order to gain tangible work experience
- A diversity of internal events with a big fun factor
- A modern office located in Vienna
- Salary: EUR 1.500,00 gross/month (40 hours per week)
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and encourage diversity and inclusion. We process all applications regardless of gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or marital status. All we are looking for are promising talents!