Managing Partner/ CEO (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced Manager for a brand new Startup in the Outdoor Hospitality Industry
Do you want to be part of a new Startup in the hospitality area in Europe?
Do you enjoy giving guests the home-sweet-home feeling all the time?
Do you want to improve a new outdoor hospitality idea - and be part of an innovative business idea
Then this could be the right opportunity for you in a dynamic and open team that values innovation and tradition equally.
Building up the company from scratch and bringing it to the next level including taking care of:
- Understand and challenge the exciting Business Plan
- Define the first KPIs with the Investors
- Develop the first reporting structures
- Design and development of marketing strategies with the focus on digital marketing
- Establish the first processes in SEO and performance marketing
- Participate in roadmap planning, OKRs, and setting up the agile methodologies
- Conception, testing and introduction of the product rollout
- Analyze data tools and tracking systems
- Manage, plan and organize all sales activities
- Hire and manage the first members of the team (Marketing, Product, Sales)
This is you:
- You want to build a new company from scratch
- Best case you have already build up a company/startup on your own
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, strategic mindset, and operational skillset
- You are a real "Doer" with love for implementation
- You have a track record in a leadership role in another startup in the field of marketplace, hospitality, outdoor experience, ...
- You love to build new processes
- You have experience in building and leading successful teams
- You have experience in agile product development and methodology
- You are data-driven with an analytical mindset
- You speak English and German fluently
What we offer:
- A chance to build, shape, and grow an agile organization from the very beginning while having the benefit of a stable financial backing
- Competitive salary (from €120.000, plus ESOP)
The position is based in Vienna, or the Adria region (Croatia, Italy, Serbia).
We will be happy to provide you with further benefits and information during an initial interview.
For this position, at 40 hours and 5 days per week, we offer a yearly gross salary from € 120.000,- plus ESOP. Depending on qualifications and professional experience, an overpayment in line with the market is possible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply" button.
We are looking forward to your application!