Java Backend Developer (m/f)
FINABRO is a FinTech / InsurTech startup in the area of old-age provision and asset accumulation. We are a young team aiming to help our generation prepare for later in life. Different, not so boring, sensible and modern.
FINABRO was the first Austrian FinTech to receive the concession from the FMA (Financial Market Authority) in 2018. We have won several awards, including Austrian Startup and FinTech of the Year at the Central European Startup Awards in 2018. The press sometimes also writes about us (https://www.finabro.at/presse/).
Currently we are looking for the earliest possible entry
Java Backend Developer (m/f)
What you will do...
Development of the backend core
- In close cooperation with external and internal developers as well as the product team, you are constantly developing our existing system
- In the agile development process, you implement demanding server-side programming tasks on your own responsibility
Partner Integration & Maintenance
- You are actively shaping the onboarding of new partner companies and integrating various data sources into our platform
- Working with the team and our partners, you ensure the continued availability and integrity of our backend
Further development of the platform
- You are involved in key architectural decisions and identify important topics for improving the platform
- You are constantly improving our way of working and our product by selecting and integrating new tools and technologies
What we are expecting...
- Experience in Java Backend Development: You have proven knowledge in Java
- REST, SOAP, Maven and JUnit are no foreign words for you
- Solid know-how in the field of relational databases: Ideally with MySQL / MariaDB
- Well-versed handling of Linux and common open source tools: You can handle Linux well (preferably Debian), build shell scripts for recurring tasks and use Git to version your projects
Experience in the financial world is not a requirement - but you must be prepared to learn a lot and be enthusiastic about shaking up this market!
What we offer...
Great team: We are a young team from many disciplines. Games evenings and summer festivals are part of the corporate culture
Personal Development: Your development is important to us. You have regular feedback discussions with colleagues and supervisors, and you'll be surprised how much you learn about yourself. You also get an individual development plan
"Nerds": We all love what we do and we look forward to sharing our passion with you. So you also learn a lot apart from your core task
No boredom: no day is like the other and brings new challenges. As fast as our everyday life changes, you can develop yourself
You have the opportunity to help shape an emerging start-up! Sounds good? Then apply now!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,000 gross / month. Depending on the qualifications we are happy to overpay!