Java Back End Developer
FINABRO is a digital consultant for saving and investing. In 2016, we started as an innovative startup with the goal of making saving and investing simple and intuitive. We want to help people save properly (and more) and invest their money well. Easy. Individually. Transparent. And at a fair cost. The product is up, investors are on board and we are online since June 2017.
Currently we are looking for the earliest possible entry
Java Back End Developer (m/f)
What you will do:
Development of the backend core
- In close cooperation with external and internal developers as well as the product team, you are constantly developing our existing system
- In the agile development process, you implement demanding server-side programming tasks on your own responsibility
Partner Integration & Maintenance
- You are actively shaping the onboarding of new partner companies and integrating various data sources into our platform
- Working with the team and our partners, you ensure the continued availability and integrity of our backend
Further development of the platform
- You are involved in key architectural decisions and identify important topics for improving the platform
- You are constantly improving our way of working and our product by selecting and integrating new tools and technologies
What we are expecting:
- Experience in Java backend development: You have proven knowledge in Java and REST, SOAP, Maven and JUnit are no foreign words for you
- Solid know-how in the field of relational databases: Ideally with MySQL / MariaDB
- Well-versed handling of Linux and common open source tools: You can handle Linux well (preferably Debian), build shell scripts for recurring tasks and use Git to version your projects
Experience in the financial world is not a requirement - but you must be prepared to learn a lot and be enthusiastic about shaking up this market!
What we offer:
- A passionate leadership team that enables a development and learning environment
- A dynamic, inspiring and interdisciplinary team
- An open, Scandinavian-inspired working environment with flat hierarchies in which each team member plays an important role
- Challenge, motivation and variety - we can help shape a lot
We just started - so you have the opportunity to help shape an emerging start-up right from the start. Sounds good? Then apply now!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3,000 gross / month. Depending on the qualifications we are happy to overpay!