Captiva is a real estate asset and investment manager for institutional investors, in particular insurance companies, pension funds, pension funds, savings banks, and sovereign wealth funds. Together with our customers, we develop individual investment strategies and then implement them as part of asset management.
Depending on investor requirements and market conditions, our strategies cover all commercial real estate asset classes and the entire risk/return spectrum. We are therefore able to actively participate in market events in almost every phase of the cycle.
Your role will include:
- Independent sourcing, screening, and analysis of new investment opportunities in Germany.
- Control of the acquisition processes: selection of interesting offers, selection of service providers, data room management, contract negotiations, and completion of the transaction.
- Preparation of Excel-based investment calculations and implementation of institutional due diligence processes.
- Preparation of decision papers and presentation of the test results.
- Expansion of the existing network to brokers, project developers, and portfolio holders.
- Support in the development of new investment strategies.
- Completed technical and/or university degree in business administration, ideally supplemented by an additional real estate-specific additional training (e.g. real estate economist, MRICS, CIA etc.).
- First experience in transaction management or real estate industry in related fields is desirable (preferably also in the context of working student activity).
- Good negotiating skills and high assertiveness.
- Excellent business and financial knowledge as well as expertise in the economic analysis of real estate via MS Excel.
- Team player skills with a high demand for quality and of quality and performance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset coupled with a high level of initiative and a self-reliant and structured way of working.
- Direct communication skills (written and orally) of goals, ability to gather and use information formally and informally.
- Excellent presentation skills with a high level of service and customer orientation.
- Decision-making skills (including preparation of recommendations).
- Good time management and awareness of higher-level dependencies.
- Willingness to overcome resistance in order to achieve results and to assert one's own positions.
What we offer:
- Exciting projects and the quick assumption of responsibility.
- Corporate values lived through partnership and sustainability.
- Plenty of room for ideas, innovations, and implementation.
- Individual development and support.
- A very pleasant working atmosphere in a great team.
- Attractive benefits.