Human Resources Manager (f/m/d) in Berlin
We are a stealth mode start-up on a mission to disrupt the multi-trillion professional service industry. Our goal is to disrupt and digitize the way players across the service industry interact with each other, while driving value, performance and equal business opportunities to service providers across the globe.
Our first step is to provide an End-to-End software platform for companies to procure marketing, legal or technology services in an easy, smooth and efficient manner.
We are already backed by well-known early stage VCs, a great group of entrepreneurs and very prestigious seed investors. The people behind us have built and lead at companies such as N26, Wefox, Tier, scoutbee, SAP, RWE, BCG to name a few. Highly funded and committed to our mission of digitizing the service industry, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to take the journey of success with us.
To disrupt the status quo, we are looking for motivated hustlers, optimistic go-getters, and versatile thinkers who have the passion and determination to shoot for the stars with us. In order to get those people on board, we are looking for our first Human Resources Manager (f/m/d) that is not only as passionate about people as we are, but also hungry and diligent to set up our Team and shape our culture.
About your role
As one of our first team members, you
- Develop recruitment strategies designed to identify qualified candidates
- Source, screen and interview suitable candidates
- Provide an excellent candidate experience by ensuring smooth and professional hiring processes
- Manage the complete HR lifecycle: from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Work in different HR Admin topics such as Payroll and contract preparation
- Are the first point of contact for our employees to make the best out of employee experience
- Bring in your own ideas to improve people-related processes
- Bring in value into strategic HR topics and participate in executing them
- Represent the company in the context of external recruiting, e.g. on job fairs
This is you
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in an HR Generalist position
- Strong knowledge in conducting full-cycle recruiting processes in cooperation with hiring managers
- Experience in active sourcing through different channels
- Passionate about recruiting topics and the tech industry
- Know-how in stakeholder management and vast understanding of their needs
- Very people-oriented and a strong communicator
- Talented in building long-lasting professional relationships
- Excellent German and English skills
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic, young and multicultural team
- Full ownership of your tasks & responsibility for your team and the entire company from day one
What we offer in return
Be part of a first-mover startup in an industry that is least digitized and that presents a great opportunity for growth
- Work closely with experienced and successful serial entrepreneurs
- Regular feedback sessions with our MDs and career development support
- One of the best learning experiences in Berlin
- Competitive salary
- A lot of space for your ideas with a sparring approach
- Appreciation, joint growth and lively interaction
- Regular team events - we celebrate birthdays and successes together!
- The opportunity to learn and grow not only during your working hours, but also with a personal learning budget for the rest of your day
- An international, driven and forward-thinking team - celebrating it’s birthdays, progresses and successes together!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!