HR & Talent Manager (m/f) at Speedinvest (Vienna)
Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for digital startups. With 200M Euro under management, Speedinvest works side-by-side with early-stage entrepreneurs to build great companies. Thanks to our hands-on model, our global partner network and our operations in Vienna, Silicon Valley, London, Moscow, Berlin and Munich, we have managed to become one of the main focal points for the European startup community. Speedinvest has successfully invested in companies such as Shpock, Tourradar, Wefox, Bitmovin and Wikifolio.
About the Position
As part of the Operations team based in Vienna you’ll partner with the Head of Operations and lead HR. You’ll play a key role in our employee’s career from their first day onwards to the moment they leave for new challenges. In assuring we hire the best talents you are an essential building block in the fund’s overall success. You have the power to implement new programs that help us grow as a company across different countries.
Task and Responsibilities
- Accompany employees located in different countries in all aspects of their employee journey (from work contracts to development path, structured feedback and other employee relations related matters)
- You’ll optimize the on- offboarding program and support and will be supported by the Operations team
- Lead the recruiting process and collaborate closely with our recruiting partner assuring we source the greatest talents matching our needs
- Provide continuous feedback loops and implement procedures and new ways of working to improve quality and efficiency in how we work
- Partner with the Leadership team and lead key projects as assigned, contributing towards better supporting employees, the organization and our own culture and processes
- Relevant degree with a specialization in HR
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in HR
- You have active listening skills, are highly empathetic and love to work with people
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You possess a “can-do” attitude and take initiative
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to a goal-oriented environment
What we offer you
- Minimum 2.600 gross/month (full-time) depending on work-experience and further benefits
Full-time position (40h/week) based in Vienna.
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with you!