HR Intern (m/f)
Let´s help start-ups find the heroes of tomorrow!
We’re the HR company that dares to be different. Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of start-ups and connecting talented individuals with future oriented companies.
Our key goals are Diversity, Excellence and Internationality. We continually strive to find the best talents not just all across Europe but also all over the world. To find a great variety of personalities who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limitation to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded, to help start-ups to find the right fits to their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story.
Do you want to be part of it? We are currently looking for our next hero to complement our team and to join us at least for a 6 months internship!
What are you going to do?
- Support our HR team in day-to-day operations as well as in all administrative matters
- Take part in research and recruiting process (active sourcing, pre-selection, pre-screening calls, data management in the applicant management system etc.)
- Assist in various projects such as in organizational and personal development (support the evaluation process of the potential analyses, organization of feedback sessions and workshops)
- Take part in the project “(Female) Founder Gen” (evaluation and preparation of the results)
- Create and edit presentations and reports
What we are looking for?
- Ongoing studies preferred with focus on Human Resources, Psychology, Business, Social Sciences or similar fields
- First relevant work experience is an advantage
- Excellent German and English skills – spoken and written
- A great interest in various HR topics
- Very good MS office skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative and teamwork
- Organizational and communication talents
What we offer you in return?
- Flexible working hours – 20-40 hours/ week
- A candid and relaxed environment where people love to learn
- An opportunity to experience a start-up atmosphere in a dynamic work environment and gain experience in HR field
- A great WeXelerate office location in Vienna
- Free coffee and drinks to keep you refreshed at work
- Team monthly breakfast, trips and other activities after work
We are offering a salary of 1.320€ gross per month (40h/week). Also possible as a mandatory internship.
Up for it?
Apply now! We look forward to receiving your CV!