HR Consultant at Speedinvest Heroes
Let´s help startups find the heroes of tomorrow!
We’re the HR company that dares to be different. Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of startups and connecting talented individuals with future oriented companies.
Our key goals are Diversity, Excellence and Internationality. We continually strive to find the best talents not just all across Europe but also all over the world. To find a great variety of personalities who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limitation to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded, to help startups to find the right fits to their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story.
Do you want to be part of it?
We are currently looking for our next hero to complement our team in either in Vienna or Berlin!
What is it all about?
- Managing the whole recruiting life cycle in self-responsibility for our customers
- Developing recruitment strategies designed to identify qualified candidates
- Taking over responsibility for various projects simultaneously
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing suitable candidates
- Working closely with other team members to ensure consistency
- Willingness to take on new and additional HR duties
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus on Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences or similar fields
- At least 2 years of professional experience with strong focus on recruiting. Ideally experience in a HR consultancy role
- Sourcing and recruiting for technical positions will be a big plus
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written (German is a plus)
- A great interest in various HR topics
- Very good MS office skills
- Enthusiast with a positive attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Stress-resistant and natural self-starter
- Diligent, structured and independent work methods
What we offer you in return?
- Work within a young and diverse team full of HR and enthusiasts
- A candid and relaxed start-up environment where people love to learn
- An opportunity to experience a start-up atmosphere in a venture capital environment
- A diversity of internal events with a huge learn and fun factor
- A modern office located in Vienna or Berlin
- Free coffee and drinks to keep you refreshed at work
- Team monthly breakfast, trips and other activities after work
We are offering a full-time position, with a monthly salary starting from € 2.300 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
Up for it?
Apply now! We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.