Head of App Marketing Services (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing. App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team. The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it’s all about:
- Become an industry leader for App (Store) Marketing
- Manage and develop a team of Mobile Marketing Experts
- Take over responsibility for our service client base and ensure customer satisfaction & project performance with your team
- Establish an understanding of your clients’ app business and identify opportunities for growth
- Maintain communication with key clients and ensure smooth client communication within your team
- Represent the voice of the customer in order to inform our sales process and product roadmap teams to ensure a continuously increasing customer base within a scalable model
- Improve processes and sustain profitability of your team
- Build up state-of-the-art know-how in your fields of responsibility and share it within the company
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a Team and/or Project Lead in an online marketing environment
- Previous experience in a consulting position with a focus on digital transformation or process optimization is highly appreciated
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Social Media or App Advertising and other performance channels of advantage
- A sense of target orientation and an ability to establish structures and optimise processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment
- An ability to gather and analyze data and deduce actionable conclusions
- An interest for technology and being a part of a fast-growing and agile company
- Strong communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Feeling at ease in client-facing roles
- A passion for building a diverse and inclusive environment paired with a love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
- Excellent proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Directly impact App Radar’s development & further success
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 60.000,00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We are looking forward to hearing from you!