Growth Hacker (m/f/x)
bsurance is an InsurTech startup from Vienna. We are a team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models. Our common goal is to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring our business to the next level we’re looking for a Growth Hacker (m/f/x), who can work remotely or from our office in Vienna or Linz.
What you will do...
- Responsible for the automatic generation of (verified) leads for our sales pipeline.
- Create and use relevant tools for sales/marketing automisation, incl. bots, social selling, landing pages, etc.
- Coordinate and distribute sales/marketing content, for instance white books, social media, newsletters.
- Automatise sales/marketing processes to generate inbound leads, such as playbooks for chatbots, landing pages, newsletters, etc.
What we are looking for...
- A university/FH/higher education degree, ideally in economics, sales or marketing.
- Prior work experience in B2B online sales, e.g. at an agency.
- Sales-oriented and self-motivated personality with a strong interest in digital B2B sales, digital sales/marketing tools and willingness to pursue ambitious goals.
- Fluent English skills. German skills are a plus.
- Very good analytical, structured and organizational skills
- High ability to analyze, structure and design complex issues
- Very good communication skills and strong team orientation
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative no-ego approach
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern co-working space
- Free soft-drinks, coffee and fresh fruits
- Free choice of equipment (e.g. MacBook)
- Fitness center at the workplace incl. showers
- Team events
- Possibility to work part-time
- Ticket for public transport
Austrian law requires us to state a minimum yearly gross salary based on the collective agreement, which is €31.000.-. We are happy to pay more depending on your experience and qualifications.
We are very much looking forward to your application (CV suffices) and a more detailed discussion about the position!