Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) in Berlin
We are a stealth mode start-up on a mission to disrupt the multi-trillion professional service industry. Our goal is to disrupt and digitize the way players across the service industry interact with each other, while driving value, performance and equal business opportunities to service providers across the globe.
Our first step is to provide an End-to-End software platform for companies to procure marketing, legal or technology services in an easy, smooth and efficient manner.
We are already backed by well-known early stage VCs, a great group of entrepreneurs and very prestigious seed investors. The people behind us have built and lead at companies such as N26, Wefox, Tier, scoutbee, SAP, RWE, BCG to name a few. Highly funded and committed to our mission of digitizing the service industry, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to take the journey of success with us.
In order to disrupt the status quo, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) who is not only a motivated hustler, an optimistic go-getter and a versatile thinker, but also hungry to learn, always hands-on and constantly result orientated. If that sounds like you - feel free to apply and let’s shoot for the stars together.
About your role
As one of our first team members, you
- Get the rare opportunity to take ownership of a Greenfield project including the future teamlead of one of our three product development teams
- Define the architecture and lay down the foundational work together with other engineers
- Recruit and mentor junior developers to build your team
- Carry the product from vision to implementation
- Be the “node” of your team and report directly to the CTO
- Participate in product roadmap discussions and offer perspective
- Scout, validate and implement necessary tools as a part of the product
This is you
- A Bachelor or Master´s degree in Computer Sciences or in a relevant engineering discipline
- At least 4 years of work experience as a fullstack developer
- Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and design patterns for web applications
- At least 2 years of experience with TDD and unit testing
- Possess solid knowledge and experience of working with Bootstrap, React, node.js, GraphQL, NGINX, AWS
- Confidence in usage of web app deployments, CI/CD environments, relational and non-relational databases
- Experience of consuming and building REST APIs as well as knowledge of additional tools (Docker, Kubernetes) and an Agile development approach is appreciated
- Excellent English skills
What we offer in return
Be part of a first-mover startup in an industry that is least digitized and that presents a great opportunity
for professional and personal growth
- An opportunity to accelerate your career progression to a tech leadership position
- Ownership of a greenfield product development team
- An environment where you can bring your ideas to the table with a sparring approach that allows you to grow into the business perspective
- Competitive salary incl. shares of the company
- The opportunity to learn and grow not only during your working hours, but also with a personal learning budget for the rest of your day
- An international, driven and forward-thinking team - celebrating its birthdays, progress and successes together
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!