Timberhub is on a mission to redefine timber trading by building the largest B2B marketplace that
actively connects buyers and sellers internationally. Timberhub saves sawmills, manufacturers, and
construction contractors time and money by managing procurement, finance, and transportation.
Having raised more than 7.0M€ since incorporation from some of the world’s greatest investors,
Timberhub is already generating significant revenues and growing extremely fast.
They are looking for a Finance Associate (f/m/d) to join the team and be part of the early journey of
building a high-impact business with technology at its heart and soul.
Office Location - Amsterdam
What you will do
- Work closely with our founders to establish all financial processes and set up the necessary
- technical tools
- Driving the month-end close process such as controlling payment, managing accounting data,
- and balancing the outputs to various data sources
- Monitoring and maintaining key financial controls, ensuring that they are in line with company
- and regulatory policies
- Supporting the annual budgeting process and reporting for our investors
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all payment operations, treasury activities, and
- associated reconciliation controls
- Communicate our accounting to the stakeholders and answer all finance-related questions
- Manage all purchase/sales invoices and financial records in our accounting system
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in finance
- You have a hands-on mentality and a proactive attitude
- You possess high-level verbal and written communications skills, fluent in English
- You have a passion for numbers and an eye for detail
- You have a talent for planning and great time management skills
- You have good knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
What do we offer
- Be the first person in the financial department with unlimited growth potential
- Join a very talented team that will disrupt the global timber industry, backed by world-class
- We help you keep healthy & fit with private health insurance and a monthly gym subscription
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the best equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Amsterdam.
- Competitive salary and employee stock option plan
- We offer private health insurance
- Subscription to "Regus"/"Spaces" in 40 locations
- Paid vacation days
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is
perfect. If you may not meet all of the above requirements, but believe that you may be a good fit for
the position, please apply anyway.
We promote diversity and provide equal opportunity for all applicants and employees with the ambition
to build a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!