European Senior Sales Executive - Cryptocurrency & Quantitative Trading Solutions (m/f/x)
Our client AlgoTrader is the prime solution partner for Banks and other Sell-side firms for Digital Asset and Crypto Execution Management in addition to its leading position as the first fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge and crypto funds on the Buy-side.
AlgoTrader’s Digital Asset and Crypto Execution Management platform allows Banks and the Sell-side to seamlessly connect with the largest set of liquidity providers to ensure consistent best-price execution. In addition, the AlgoTrader Buy-side solution allows for trading automation and execution of complex, quantitative trading strategies in both traditional Asset classes and Digital Asset classes. AlgoTrader provides everything a typical quantitative trading firm needs to run its operation on a daily basis.
AlgoTrader offers consulting services to assist with the timely implementation of both AlgoTrader solutions. Our typical clients are Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Crypto Funds, Prop Trading Groups and Brokers.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, AlgoTrader has regional offices in New York and Singapore as well as a development team in Poland.
Building on their strong recent growth, AlgoTrader is now actively seeking an experienced Financial Services Technology Senior Sales Executive to join their team covering the European market.
The candidate should be located either in Zurich or at a major European Financial Centre.
What you will do
With a demonstrable and successful track record in delivering mission-critical solutions to Sell-side and Capital Markets firms, you will be responsible for actively developing, managing and closing new clients in addition to supporting our existing client portfolio.
- Responsibility for sales to new and existing clients
- Developing and growing the EMEA region for AlgoTrader with a particular focus on CH and DE markets
- Manage the entire sales process from business development, lead qualification, business analysis, client presentations through to negotiation and deal closing
- Cooperate with internal teams like marketing, pre-sales and sales support to increase sales through participating in the construction and delivery of successful go-to-market campaigns oriented towards the EMEA region
- As a seasoned and successful new business sales professional, you will be expected to hit sales targets and be measured primarily on delivering new business
What we are looking for
Experience & Know-How
- Minimum 10 years of strategic B2B consultative solution sales experience
- Existing network within Sell-side firms and banks in particular
- Experience in trading and execution management solutions highly favored
- Proven experience in selling Financial Services Technology Solutions to multiple levels within client organizations, up to and including C-Suite management
- Proven track record of meeting new business sales targets in excess of USD 1 million annual sales quota with a quarterly target focus
- Ability to proactively develop outbound prospects as well qualifying and managing in-bound leads from our marketing and branding efforts
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining strategic account and partnership relationships in Financial Services
- Generation of go-to-market and sales execution strategies for different target groups
- Be a team player and happy to work with the global team and processes in terms of reporting, opportunity management and forecasting
- Master’s degree or higher in Business or Engineering
- Strong background and deep interest in crypto and digital asset trading
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and oral)
- Have a strong new business hunter mentality
- Ability to manage multiple and complex solution sales processes to successful closure and closure rates
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, curious & innovative personality
- Strong analytical and structured mindset and very results-oriented
- Hands-on, can-do type of personality
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably German
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, approx. 20 to 40%
What you can expect
- Becoming part of the leading Fintech in the Digital Asset market (Top 100 of best startups in Switzerland)
- Working closely with the global team
- Having a key role in building up a strong brand and establishing the product on the European market
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Modern office in the heart of Zurich
- Attractive compensation package
This is an extremely exciting time to be joining an ambitious high-growth Fintech with strong market demand based on a well-established solution and client base.
Up for it? Apply now and send us your application including CV! We look forward to it!