Digital Marketing Manager
Cachet is a fast-growing InsurTech looking for you to join us on the journey towards more fair and personalized insurance as a Digital Marketing Manager in Poland.
We are a hybrid international team with a physical office in Tallinn but work with a remote-first mindset.
What will you do:
- You will be responsible for developing and executing the digital strategy across all areas including but not limited to paid advertising (mainly Facebook, Google), social media, content, email, affiliate, referral, SEO, and ASO;
- Plan and manage the execution of campaigns for new and existing customers. You are supported by the inhouse product, design teams and can choose any external partners you need;
- Manage a digital marketing budget. Optimizing for money best spent meaning constant experimentation, A/B testing, and improvement based on learnings across creatives, channels, and objectives;
- Some level of content and copywriting is expected
- Ensuring proper tracking, attribution, automation as well as performance analysis and reporting;
- Keep our channels filled with content - we want to see the person being creative in linking actual topics with Cachet narrative and taking videos/photos etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Skillset covering all digital marketing areas listed above;
- Experience working with a high growth tech product is a must (Startup experience). FinTech/Insurtech is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and growth hacking, analytics, tools, etc.;
- Ability to execute digital campaigns end-to-end without agencies. The more you can do independently, the better, but you do have internal and external resources for tech, design, creative, and more;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset to translate insights into actionable plans and ruthlessly prioritize for highest impact;
- Getting things done mindset. You can ensure that all initiatives move at max speed at all times;
- Basic web development and design skills are nice to have.