Country Manager Nordics @waterdrop (f/m)
You’re a Scandinavian in Vienna?
Drop in! We - all the great people at waterdrop (www.waterdrop.com) - have been shaking the market with our innovative microdrinks that help people to drink more water in a fun, healthy and more sustainable way. We save a ton of high sugar content beverages and plastic bottles. Following our rapid growth to +100.000 happy online customers, +7 stores, listings in +2.500 markets und many loyal corporate customers, we are now conquering Europe. And we need YOU for that.
If you want to be part of our success story, we have the right challenge for you! We are a highly dynamic and international team with a good reason to drink (!).
Your responsibilities at waterdrop®:
- You are responsible for the whole Nordics market, including all online and offline activities
- You are stationed at our headquarters in Vienna, but travel to Copenhagen & Co frequently to promote our overall presence, drive local marketing and offline sales forward (e.g. own stores, partner, events and b2b customers)
- You translate, write mails and check texts for everything related to marketing
- You adapt and develop the marketing communication via social media, customer communication as well as PR for Nordics market, because you are the face of waterdrop Nordics
Your strengths and qualifications:
- You have a university degree and relevant work experience in E-Commerce
- You are assertive, confident, and willing to take responsibility
- You are able to talk about high-level strategies, but also to correct the last comma error on the website Multi-Channel is your strength and you enjoy both, online marketing and offline sales
- You are open-minded and happy to talk to journalists, influencers and reporters
- Your English is more than fluent, you understand German and one of the Nordics languages is your mother tongue
What we offer:
- A high level of responsibility from day one onwards, within a young, dynamic and diverse working environment
- Time flexibility, flat hierarchies, collegial and respectful interaction in a very positive atmosphere
- Opportunities for individual growth within a fast-growing company
- Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 2.500, - gross per month (for a fulltime job). However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore well above the stated minimum salary.