Content Manager (m/f/d), Vienna
Playbrush is the innovation leader in smart Oral Care in Europe and beyond.
Since 2015 we have been pioneering Smart Toothbrushes and Oral-Care-As-A-Service Subscriptions to revolutionise dental health for children, families and adults alike.
Our interactive smart toothbrushes connect via Bluetooth to a smartphone or tablet. Children control mobile games with their toothbrush, and consequently get better at toothbrushing. Adults also interact and receive smart feedback via the toothbrush, so they can improve their brushing performance.
Playbrush is a startup that has received multiple millions of investment, won several awards and was recognised by the media globally. Only recently it has been acquired by the Swiss-Japanese consumer health champion Sunstar Global!
Now we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Content Manager to join our team in Vienna.
- Create an effective editorial content plan in line with business strategy & objectives
- Manage content across all platforms, including Amazon, newsletters, social media and others
- Responsible for ideating, creating, editing, proof-reading and uploading content (written, image, moving image, etc.)
- Writing taglines, blog post, descriptions, press releases and many more
- Ensuring consistency in brand voice, style and tone across all content
- Work on our digital-first channel strategy together with our in-house team, world-class agencies and partners
- Actively monitor & perfect quality in communication and execution on all content platforms
- Setup and maintain products & other content display on the website and in our webshop
>> Your performance metrics: content quality, organic traffic & conversion
- 2+ years agency experience or in a similar role
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Experience with Social Media Management and popular content management tools. Experience with Shopify is a plus.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Photoshop or Adobe skills are considered as a plus.
- Strong creative mind, with eagerness to execute and learn
- Strong interpersonal skills, ambitious and adventurous personality
- Proficiency in German (native) and English (C2)
Working with us
- Offices in Vienna and London
- Weekly team lunches– occasional dinners, parties and events.
- Working with an exceptional, young, international team.
- Open, kind and proactive atmosphere.
Market adequate remuneration. (According to Austrian law we are required to state a minimum salary for this position. The expected minimum salary for this role is EUR 28.816,20 gross annually. Overpayment is possible.)