Chief Operating Officer (m/f/x)
Join us and help shape the sports revolution!
MaxFun, headquartered in beautiful Vienna, is on track to become the largest sports-events registration platform in Europe. It currently processes more than 400.000 athletes’ registrations per year for running-events and is looking to grow this number to beyond the 1 million marks in the next 18 months.
In its aspiration to connect millions of athletes with the greatest sporting events, the MaxFun team is looking for a committed and hard-working Chief Operating Officer ready to take the business to the next level.
How will you make a difference @ MaxFun – see for yourself
You’re going to
- Be the company’s second-in-command and oversee daily operations of the company with particular focus on finance, operations and international business development
- Create the financial plan, the forecast and be on top of the company’s financial performance at all times
- Develop and execute expansion strategies, operations and policies whilst establishing the corresponding internal structures and processes
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, ensure efficiency across the organization
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Develop and maintain periodic reports and KPIs
- Represent the company towards the customer as well as managing relationships with key clients
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision together with the founder and create an exciting, dynamic and sustainable work environment that ensure the efficient execution of functions across the entire company
- Proven experience in a leadership role and relevant track record in operations (including finance and strategic planning) either from the start-up ecosystem or with a corporate background
- Acquired experience as a business consultant (e.g. Deloitte, Accenture, BCG, etc.) is an advantage
- First experience in business development – ideally in an international environment
- High-performance orientation and excellent entrepreneurial thinking (also in terms of profitability)
- Fluent in German and English
- Prioritization, able to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties
- Calm and confident, always maintain a friendly disposition even (and especially) under pressure
What can you expect?
- A key management position with exposure to all relevant stakeholders, incl. participation in board meetings
- Work with a diverse and motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Full-time position in Vienna (Austria)
- An attractive compensation package strongly skewed toward entrepreneurial components
Are you up for it? We can’t wait to meet our future Chief Operating Officer! Get in touch now! Send an e-mail including your CV to email@example.com.