Business Development Manager (m/f/x)
bsurance is an InsurTech startup from Vienna. We are a team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models. Our common goal is to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring our business to the next level we’re looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/x), who can be based in a major European city.
What you will do...
- Responsible for the further development and conversion of leads in the sales pipeline.
- Take ownership of the account management.
- Create a strong and long-lasting business network in different industries, such as telecommunications, retail, banks, insurance.
- Engage in knowledge-sharing by helping your colleagues optimize sales/marketing automatisation tools, incl. bots, social selling, landing pages, newsletters, etc.
- Help in creating and distributing sales content, for instance white books, social media, newsletters, e.g. via LinkedIn.
- Travel (>50%) within Europe to sell our product to many clients from different countries and industries.
What we are looking for...
- A university degree (Bachelor or Master) in economics.
- At least 5 years of work experience, preferably in a digital company (software, IT services, etc.). E-commerce (banking, retail, insurance) experience is a plus. Experience in the B2B2C area is a big plus.
- Self-driven sales personality, who's focused on closing deals and has a proven track record in selling digital solutions.
- Self-motivated and strong interest in digital B2B sales and willingness to pursue ambitious goals.
- An international mindset with exceptional presentation, communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate well on C-level and with partners from many different industries and backgrounds.
- Fluent German and English skills. French, Spanish or Italian would be a plus.
- Very good analytical, structured and organizational skills
- High ability to analyze, structure and design complex issues
- Very good communication skills and strong team orientation
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative no-ego approach
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern co-working space.
- Free soft-drinks, coffee and fresh fruits.
- Free choice of equipment (e.g. MacBook).
- Fitness center at the workplace incl. showers.
- Team events.
- Possibility to work part-time.
- Ticket for public transport.
Austrian law requires us to state a minimum yearly gross salary based on the collective agreement, which is €46.000.-. We are happy to pay more depending on your experience and qualifications.
We are very much looking forward to your application (CV suffices) and a more detailed discussion about the position!