Business Development Manager Europe
Conundrum Industrial Limited is an UK technology company focusing on research in AI and development of its proprietary machine learning technologies and software products for industries. Our software helps industrial companies address the following tasks: predictive maintenance, quality control and industrial processes optimization. The software is based on proprietary machine learning technologies for industrial time series data analysis.
Conundrum has successfully completed 16 projects and is working with large industrial companies in metal&mining, oil&gas, pulp&paper, chemical industries from Europe, Russia and US. It has just closed the $1.5M investment round with a VC from Austria and is going to use it to fuel expansion in the US and EU. The team consists of 16 software and machine learning engineers located in R&D center in Moscow.
In order to bring our business to the next level, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f) based in the UK or DACH region.
The job is an excellent way to show your broad expertise especially in the industry sector as a key member of the company and help scaling a fast-growing deep tech startup in the field of Industry 4.0.
How will you make a difference @ Conundrum – see for yourself
You’re going to...
- Act as the first point-of reference for sales and business development related inquiries and lead the process to define the sales strategy, core markets and priorities
- Lead, design and implement business development activities and corporate branding to increase revenue and gross profit, including the implementation of appropriate internal processes (e.g. KPIs)
- Secure new consumers and expand opportunities within the existing customer base
- Be responsible for negotiating sales and business development transactions (e.g. licenses, agreements, partnerships, etc.)
- Develop international networks and overtake initiative to establish and maintain relationships with key and potential customers and strategic partners
- Maintain a stable knowledge base of the business’s industry, competitors and regulatory activity to anticipate new markets and deliver new product opportunities
- Manage daily operations and conduct business and performance analyses
- Serve as a link between sales and engineering team
- Have the opportunity to build a high-performance sales team and create an exciting, dynamic and sustainable work environment that ensure the efficient execution of functions across the entire sales management department
Your ideal profile...
- Proven track record in a similar role with a focus on sales and growth in the industry sector
- Relevant work experience in technical solution sales/ enterprise sales, including dealing with buying centers
- University degree in the field of math, physics, economics and/or technology is a plus
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Sales-driven, outstanding in developing networks and excellent entrepreneurial thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Open-minded, respectful & pro-active interaction and exchange on eye level
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Big Plus: Knowledge of building and developing a team from scratch
- Excellent English language skills – other language is a plus
What you can expect...
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role and to be in a close cooperation with the founder team
- Lead position with great freedom to initiate your own ideas
- Work with a diverse and motivated team
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to choose your office in the UK or DACH region
Do you want to be part of it? Great timing!
Please send your application and cover letter. We’ll be in touch!
Links to other websites and resources where we might learn more about you (personal blog, Twitter, etc.) are greatly appreciated!