Backend Developer (f/m/d)
We are myClubs, the fast-growing market-leading digital sports aggregator in Austria and Switzerland. We bundle the best sports offers from over 1,200 sports providers with 30 sports in one digital membership. Yoga, fitness, climbing or tennis - we make sport flexible and easily accessible for our B2C and corporate customers. We have just closed another successful investment round and are looking for dynamic personalities to join our international team and to propel our future growth!
Occupation: 60% - 100% (part-time and full-time possible)
You enjoy working with stakeholders from different units to implement solutions for complex requirements on the backend.
You like to work with distributed systems and solve tasks skillfully through the interaction of lambdas, events and other components.
You write smart tests for your components and independently find efficient solutions for errors that occur.
You are interested in further developing the myClubs infrastructure with AWS CDK.
- You have experience in the implementation of complex backend projects.
- You are interested in implementing complex systems on AWS.
- You execute your tasks and projects from start to finish with high autonomy.
- You are an active team player and enjoy cross-unit exchange with stakeholders.
- You enjoy sports and a healthy lifestyle.
WE OFFER YOU
- An innovative company where good ideas are valued, taken up, and implemented
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and heterogeneous development team
- High degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Relocation assistance to Vienna
- Regular team events & team retreats in Europe
- Private health package
- ..and of course: Unlimited sports with myClubs!
We offer you a competitive salary of €36,000 up to €60,000 on a full-time basis, depending on your experience and qualifications.