Our client is one of the leading Pan-European Corporate Venture Capital funds based in the heart of Vienna and is looking for an Analyst Position for Insurtech/Healthtech investments. Following the successful implementation of a conclusive Venture Capital strategy 3 years ago, the logical next step is to further specialize in two verticals: Health Tech and Insurtech. With a portfolio of 20 startups, an asset volume of over €50m and an experienced investment team, the CVC will continue its path with new professionals in 2020.
You will be part of an international and motivated team who shares a passion for making an impact!
What you will do
• Analyze and track companies and sectors relevant to our investment thesis
• Analyze potential target companies’ business models and KPIs and develop coherent financial models
• Perform due diligence on potential portfolio companies, including commercial, financial and operational analyses
• Assist Partners and Associates building investment cases for potential deals
• Participate in weekly investment meetings and regular workshops with entrepreneurs
• Support portfolio companies on specific projects
• Assist the team with administrative duties, including fund reporting, pipeline management, applicant feedback, travel schedules, preparation for major events, and other initiatives
What we are looking for
• Strong academic performance and extracurricular involvement. Completion of or in the final stage of completion of a university degree, preferably in finance, natural science or engineering
• Relevant undergraduate work experience, preferably at a startup, VC or financial institution
• Excellent analytical skills, commercial acumen and critical thinking ability
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English. Basic knowledge of German is preferred but not mandatory
• Demonstrated research abilities
• Strong work ethic and a genuine interest in technology
• An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude. You take initiative!
• A high level of self-organization and independence. You possess the ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and achieve solutions
• Coding skills are nice to have
What we offer
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 40,000 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
Up for it? Apply now and send us your CV! We look forward to it!