Agile Product Owner (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing. App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team. The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it’s all about:
- Work closely with the product management on the product roadmap based on the product strategy
- Closely cooperating with designers, validating customer journeys, wireframes and other critical elements of UX/UI
- Support the development team in the entire software development process as a single point of contact
- Take ownership of the product backlog
- Create and prioritize epics, user stories and tasks
- Spend time in the market with customers and potential customers to better understand the needs, and validating product vision and plans
- Analyze the market and competitors to gather a deep market understanding
- 2+ years work experience as a Product Owner or a related field
- Good working knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and JIRA is a strong advantage
- Interest in the rapidly changing mobile / app industry
- University or equivalent degree advantageous
- Business fluent in English, German or additional languages are advantageous
- Hands-on mentality & strive for responsibility
- Highly motivated to continuously improve products
- Team player and strong communication skills to proactively integrate all stakeholders
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Directly impact App Radar’s development & further success
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 35.000,00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We are looking forward to hearing from you!