Our client is an InsureTech startup based in Vienna. The team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models have set their common goal to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring their business to the next level we’re looking for an Actuary (m/f) in the Vienna office.
What you will do...
- Actuarial tariff calculation non-life products
- Actuarial project controlling and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with legal guidelines (including UGB, economic balance sheet)
- Performing actuarial analyzes for new products
- Preparation of evaluations and statistics
- Ensuring data quality
- Work in close cooperation with our reinsurance partners
- Support our sales activities by understanding market developments and trends
What we are looking for...
- University degree, ideally mathematics, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Approved actuarial education
- Proven experience (3+ years) in the finance or insurance industry
- Very good analytical, structured and organizational skills
- High ability to analyze, structure and design complex issues
- Very good communication skills and strong team orientation
- Clear bias for action, with a collaborative no-ego approach
- Excellent English skills, any other language is an advantage
- Active working permit for Austria/ EU
- Experience in the area of property insurance
- Ideally very good IT skills (Excel, Access, VBA)
- Knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern Co-working space
- Free soft-drinks, coffee and fresh fruits
- Free choice of equipment (e.g. MacBook)
- Fitness center at the work place incl. showers
- Team events
- Possibility to work part-time
- Ticket for public transport
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at 40.000€. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position!
Please send us your CV and a description of why you are the right person for this role.