Working Student Recruiting (m/f/d)
Let's help startups find the heroes of tomorrow!
We’re the HR company that dares to be different. Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of startups and connecting talented individuals with future-oriented companies.
Our key goals are Diversity, Excellence and Internationality. We continually strive to find the best talents not just across Europe but also all over the world. To find a great variety of personalities, who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limit to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded, to help startups to find the right fits to their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story.
Do you want to be part of it?
We are currently looking for our next HERO to complement our team based in Berlin!
- You support the recruitment team in different projects for various startups in filling their vacant positions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, IT)
- You are in close contact with applicants and startups in regards to all of the different steps within the recruitment process
- You are responsible for the pre-screening of qualified candidates
- You identify and source potential candidates via various channels
- You independently set up and will learn to conduct interviews with suitable candidates
- You work on various projects simultaneously
- You are currently completing your bachelor’s or master’s degree with a focus on Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences (e.g. Psychology) or a similar field
- You have ideally gained first work experience in recruiting and have a great interest in working with startups
- You love to communicate, possess a positive attitude and hands-on mentality
- You enjoy handling several tasks simultaneously, can work independently and in a diligent, structured and autonomous way
- You have excellent English and German skills (spoken & written)
- You are highly intrinsically motivated to learn and rock your performance as a future hero
- You are available for at least 10-15 hours per week
- A startup environment comprising a diverse team full of HR and startup enthusiasts
- A unique opportunity to experience a startup atmosphere in a venture capital environment
- A variety of internal events with a huge learn and fun factor
- A modern office located in the heart of Berlin
Up for it? Apply now! We look forward to receiving your application in English, including how many hours you would like to work per week.