Senior Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
“If there's one thing I'm good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun.” This quote from the best Rock Star ever sums it all up. Launching a new band, or a technology startup shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Have fun
- Love your customer
- Don´t cheat
- Keep your butt in the corner
A famous quote from another Rock Star ….
Who we are
NewCo is building a new paradigm of digital identity solutions, based on a model that solves for all kinds of identities and the many ways they interact with and inform each other. Identity is the inherent mechanism to enable, secure, and prove trust. Connected data gives us the power to ask unprecedented questions for context-aware, real-time recommendations, hyper personalization, and fine-grained authorization decisions.
Our solution transforms digital identity from a corporate liability into a business asset. With NewCo, the world's 23 million developers have the ability to implement identity controls for 50 billion identities, and all their data.
Welcome to NewCo: Innovating the Identity of everything!
Why we need you
- Build, test and deploy AI/ML features into production environments.
- Work closely with the AI/ML leader and engineering team to develop AI/ML capabilities based on graph data structures.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of ML algorithms and best practices in distributed AI/ML implementation..
- Work closely with Data Scientists to implement ML models in production environments.
- Follow agile methodologies to iterate through AI/ML implementation from idea to production.
- Communicate with business, product and engineering clearly and consistently to instill AI/ML practices into our core product and platform.
- Help in interviewing, hiring and mentoring junior ML and data engineers.
- Work closely with scientists and understand the inner workings of complex machine learning algorithms.
What you will need to succeed
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Scala, C++, or Python including functional programming.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 3+ years of experience in big data and ML pipeline development, with at least one modern platform such as Apache Beam, Spark, Apache Flume, Kubeflow, AWS, GCP, or Apache Flink.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with building highly distributed, multi-tenant systems with clear state-full/state-less boundaries.
- Experience working with machine learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools such as R, Numpy, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Jupyter Notebook or MATLAB.
Why you should choose us
- Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team.
- Collaborate with team members across borders and backgrounds.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity to shape a new era in digital identity.
- Possibilities for growth - join an early-stage start-up and become part of the journey.
- Competitive salary and flexible work from home policy.
- 25 days paid vacation and other benefits.