Mid / Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) at Seasy
Seasy is an Austrian maritime startup focused on sailing and boating.
At Seasy, we are innovating the sailing industry by creating an online marketplace for sailors and marinas. Currently looking to hire exceptional developers to join the Austria team.
If you like sailing, we’d love to have you on board to build the number one boating platform. But even if you didn’t sail before, you should join either way. We’d be happy to share with you some sailing adventures.
What will you do
- You will create new scenes, components, queries, mutations and be very involved in front-end development
- You will contribute to Node.js back end, write GraphQL queries, mutations and further develop our core products
- You will have multiple options, where you can apply your potential - native apps, business logic, or building beautiful UI for our users
- You will become a core member of the team and you will collaborate with different colleagues to solve problems and visions of the product
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of commercial experience.
- You have some experience with/ are interested in our stack below.
- You are well versed in git, Gitlab, Heroku, Slack, Notion, Adobe XD, or similar.
- You are able to organize your work in a hybrid on-site/ remote setup.
- You know how to communicate about your progress and you scream when being stuck.
- You want to solve problems, not just tasks and bugs.
- You don't have to be a superman 🦸♂️ or a Wonderwoman 🦸♀️, you are aware of your weaknesses.
- A bonus would be React Native, Testing experience, feel for good UX 🤌.
- You are a EU citizen and/or resident with a working permit
- Having a passion for sailing is a great plus, but not necessary. You will see after your first sailing trip with us 🙂
- Frontend: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Relay, Styled-Components, Mapbox, Stripe
- Backend: Node.js, PostgreSQL, Knex.js, Apollo Server, Firebase, Sentry, Postmark
- DevOps: Heroku, Kubernetes, Cloudflare, Cloudinary
- Native App: React Native, Expo
What We Offer
- Remuneration from 2500 EUR to 5000 EUR/ month depending on your seniority level
- Career growth opportunities on a personal and professional level
- Time flexibility and no timesheets. The outcomes of your work will speak for yourself.
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we also provide you with great office spaces in Vienna & Graz
- Team sailing trip with a yacht once a year with a live in-house DJ ⛵
- A young and enthusiastic team that knows how to celebrate milestones
- Be part of a very talented, collaborative team that strives to find innovative answers
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect.
If you may not meet all of the above requirements, but nevertheless believe that you may be a good fit for the position, please apply anyway.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.