Lead UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
“If there's one thing I'm good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun.” This quote from the best Rock Star ever sums it all up. Launching a new band, or a technology startup shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Have fun
- Love your customer
- Don´t cheat
- Keep your butt in the corner
A famous quote from another Rock Star ….
Who we are
NewCo is building a new paradigm of digital identity solutions, based on a model that solves for all kinds of identities and the many ways they interact with and inform each other. Identity is the inherent mechanism to enable, secure, and prove trust. Connected data gives us the power to ask unprecedented questions for context-aware, real-time recommendations, hyper-personalization, and fine-grained authorization decisions.
Our solution transforms digital identity from a corporate liability into a business asset. With NewCo, the world's 23 million developers have the ability to implement identity controls for 50 billion identities, and all their data.
Welcome to NewCo: Innovating the Identity of everything!
Why we need you
- Lead the product UI/UX, graphics design, and team.
- Lead by example and do UI/UX and design work yourself.
- Work closely with the founding team to grasp concepts and convert them to designs.
- Create incredible customer experiences.
- Maintain a culture of innovation and high-fidelity clickable prototypes.
- Hire, manage, and retain a great team of UI/UX designers and front-end developers.
- Review designs done by more junior UX/UI designers on the team.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of the technical implications of design choices.
- Thinking at all levels of design from product (system) design to interaction.
- You are excited by the prospect of shaping the UI/UX design operation in a start-up.
- Putting the company on the map as “one to follow” for UI/UX innovation.
What you will need to succeed
- Relevant university/college degree or work experience.
- 5 years minimum of solid UI/UX design experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital media and digital services.
- Flexibility, and thriving in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Strong opinions on best practices for UX/UI and ability to articulate these.
- An eye for quality and ready to deliver a pixel-perfect design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the team, both UI/UX experts and newbies.
Why you should choose us
- Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team.
- Collaborate with team members across borders and backgrounds.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity to shape a new era in digital identity.
- Possibilities for growth - join an early-stage start-up and become part of the journey.
- Competitive salary and flexible work from home policy.
- 25 days paid vacation and other benefits.