Head of Software Development (m/f/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing. App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team. The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it’s all about:
- Develop an engineering team through coaching, mentoring, and management support, improve inclusion and purpose in your team
- Lead our development teams to produce and deliver quality software on time in an agile environment
- Work closely together with our COO to define our technology strategy and with our Product Managers to identify future needs and align of priorities
- Establish coding and quality standards, implement and continuously improve the development process and introduce mechanisms to build, test, deploy and monitor software.
- Help to design, build, maintain and evolve our software platform
- Work with IT Operations to support our IT infrastructure and develop a state of the art IT architecture that serves the rapid expansion of the company
- Have a good understanding of our platform, share knowledge and provide 3rd level support
- Identify, review and implement technology trends, frameworks and best practices
- Experienced IT Software Development professional (5+ years) with a proven leadership track record
- Business fluency in English & preferably German
- Team player and strong communication skills to proactively integrate all stakeholders
- Experience with agile development processes
- Understanding of mobile / APP technologies
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Directly impact App Radar’s development & further success
- Establish your role and build up a team
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 59.000,00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We are looking forward to hearing from you!