Data Scientist (m/w/d)
Are you fascinated by data analysis and hidden insights? You like to apply the latest findings from research? You have a broad IT overview and like to be part of a dynamic, friendly startup? You want to to take on responsibility in the field of data science at an up-and-coming medical device manufacturer? We at Perfood GmbH are looking for a committed, competent team member to take on this task with us.
Perfood GmbH offers a scientifically based program for personalized nutrition. By means of a continuous blood glucose measurement and a determination of the intestinal bacteria, it is analyzed which metabolic reactions certain foods trigger in the individual. The findings form the basis of a personalized nutritional recommendation. According to the latest scientific findings diseases, such as migraine, can be treated and general well-being increased through and general well-being can be improved. Due to our role as a manufacturer of medical products, we have high demands on our software and algorithms. on our software and algorithms.
- Further development and support of our data processing pipeline.
- Various analysis tasks, e.g. of glucose curves, medical history data or Microbiome data
- Exploratory data analysis and creation of informative graphics
- Applying the latest research findings
- Development of mathematical and machine learning models
What you bring:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in designing and implementing DataScience projects.
- A very good degree in computer science, mathematics, or similar fields
- Very good programming skills in Python
- You are fluent in German and English
Very good knowledge:
- Machine Learning, software development, statistics, SQL, git
- Python and important data science packages
- Knowledge in biology and microbiome
- You can work in our office in Lübeck on a regular basis
How we'll convince you to join us:
- A highly innovative and effective product in a high-growth industry
- A good and collegial team that will support you during the training process
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team from the fields of medicine, nutritional sciences, data analytics, and artificial intelligence as well as law and business administration, and the opportunity to use your existing opportunity to expand your existing knowledge beyond your own field of activity.
- The opportunity to actively shape the strategy, culture, and organization of a young actively shape the strategy, culture, and organization of a young company
- The chance to help build up a company with a highly innovative product in a fast-growing market
- Work location in Lübeck with very good transport connections to Hamburg and the Baltic Sea
- Possibility for home office, so you can stay flexible
- Snacks and drinks at your free disposal
- Beautiful office building in an old brewery with a view of the 7 towers of Lübeck