CTO / Tech Lead
WHO WE ARE
Pflegenavi creates a new digital identity for the entire health care eco system. We foster deep innovation with our data-driven solutions and services.
Our vision: Pflegenavi as the central health tech hub and the driving force behind the digital transformation of the health sector.
We are looking for a CTO / Tech Lead, eager to develop a completely new platform in the health tech sector together with a lean & innovative team.
If you love to work in a fast-paced, energetic and collaborative environment in which no two days are the same, then this is the role for you!
Let’s Make a Difference Together!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define the software architecture, be responsible for full architecture set-up and build a strong foundation for our applications
- Take the lead in the creation of a new professional development process and move our MVP to the next level
- Develop new products and features from scratch
- Contribute to the full development cycle – from the first idea, development, all the way to deployment and service
- Be actively involved in the definition of the technical product roadmap
- Be a part of the day-to-day activities of a product development team and tech enthusiasts
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
5+ years of experience in developing software professionally with a thorough understanding of web development and its core principle
- Strong interest in new technologies, willingness to learn and curiosity
- The technology used in the first prototype is not set in stone. We give you the freedom to define your own ideas for the technologies or programming languages
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions, as well as the ability to work with technical and non-technical staff
- A solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and programming fundamentals, OOP, web technologies (REST, Git, etc.) and responsive/mobile web design
Hands-on mentality & Can-Do-Attitude with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Bachelor‘s or Master's degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being a part of building a next-gen health tech company, transforming the care eco-system and creating a real impact
- Independent working environment with flat hierarchies and open communication style
- Support in professional development and new skills acquisition with internal and external training
- Learning from an experienced team with diverse backgrounds - from highly successful start-ups and tier-1 industry players
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly
- Competitive salary with a range of 5,500-8500 EUR gross / month and an attractive bonus/incentive package
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or any individual's status in any group. We encourage applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.