Project Delivery Manager (f/m/x)
bsurance is an InsureTech startup based in Vienna. The team of entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the insurance industry and digitalization of business models have set their common goal to offer relevant and fair insurance products for customers at the right time and with the right partners. The products can be fully implemented in the sales process – easily & uncomplicated.
To bring their business to the next level we’re looking for a Project Delivery Manager (f/m/x) in the Vienna office.
What you will do...
- Be the tech point of contact for our international customers (mainly in the insurance, retail and utilities ecosystem)
- Plan, oversee and actively steer the software delivery to customers
- Coordinate the internal software delivery team and external Software Vendors
- Ensure excellent service on time and budget
- Initiate and support to improve internal processes to deliver consistently high performance
- Provide excellent ongoing customer support throughout all project phases
- Work in IT delivery projects sizing from 25-150 man-days
What we are looking for...
- Preferably university degree
- Proven experience (3+ years) as a tech driven Project Manager or in a similar role
- Familiar and comfortable with agile software delivery processes (Kanban and Scrum)
- A strong „hands-on“ mentality with very close collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
- A passion for building a diverse and inclusive environment
- A sense of target orientation and humor and an ability to establish structures or processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Active working permit for Austria/ EU
What we are offering...
- The opportunity to shape a fast-growing start-up and bring it to the next level
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic startup atmosphere in our office embedded in a modern Co-working space in the city centre of Vienna
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruits
- Home Office capability
- Modern IT equipment (e.g. MacBook)
- Showers at the workplace
- Team events
- Possibility to work part-time
- Free ticket for public transport
The minimum monthly gross salary starts at €3.012,-. Overpay depending on experience and qualification is being offered.
We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position.
Please send us your CV and a description of why you are the right person for this role.