Marketing Produkt Manager (m/f/d)
"Let your food be your medicine." At Perfood, we develop digital therapies based on personalized nutrition. Our origins are in university research. Our strength lies in the use of cutting-edge technologies and scientific knowledge. With our product MillionFriends Original we have created an innovative and effective nutrition program. With sinCephalea we have developed a modern and effective digital health application for the treatment of migraine. In the coming years, we intend to build a pipeline of digital health applications based on our patent-pending technology. In doing so, the patient always comes first, because the goal of Perfood is to sustainably improve the quality of life. Without risks and side effects.
We are looking for team members who have a desire to reshape the future of nutritional medicine with us. To drive our growth, we are immediately looking for a team member Marketing Product Management for MillionFriends.
- You always have the big picture in mind
- You enjoy managing the direction and campaigns of MillionFriends
- You appreciate good content and how to create it
- You are confident in finding the right words to convey complex topics
- You think out-of-the-box and find creative solutions
- You enjoy working independently in a dynamic environment
- A completed university degree or an equivalent business education
- At least two years of professional experience in a content/digital/communications or advertising agency
- Experience in planning and implementing integrated campaigns, online projects, and moving images
- Good sense for trends and innovations
- Good understanding of key performance indicators
- Structured thinking skills
- Independent, responsible and structured way of working as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Willingness to work hard and take responsibility, as well as initiative and a focus on implementation
What you can expect:
- A highly innovative and effective product in a fast-growing industry
- A good and collegial team that supports you at all times
- The chance to drive the development of a product and a brand on your own responsibility
- The opportunity to actively shape the strategy, culture and organization of a young company.
- The chance to help build a company with a highly innovative product in a fast-growing market
- Flexible work location (remote position) with the option to work in the Lübeck office with very good transport links to Hamburg and the Baltic Sea or a satellite office.