Marketing Manager (f/m/d) in Berlin
Our client, Mercanis, is on the mission to disrupt the multi-trillion professional service industry. Their goal is to disrupt and digitize the way players across the service industry interact with each other, while driving value, performance, and equal business opportunities to service providers across the globe. The first step is to provide an end-to-end software platform for companies to procure marketing, legal or technology services in an easy, smooth and efficient manner.
Mercanis is already backed by well-known early-stage VCs, a great group of entrepreneurs, and very prestigious seed investors. The people behind them have built and lead companies such as N26, Wefox, Tier, scoutbee, SAP, RWE, BCG to name a few. Highly funded and committed to their mission of digitizing the service industry, Mercanis is moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to take the journey of success with them.
To disrupt the status quo, we are looking for a motivated hustler, optimistic go-getter, and versatile thinker who is willing to contribute to the companies marketing efforts as our first Marketing Manager (f/m/d). If that sounds like you – feel free to apply and let’s shoot for the stars together.
- Take ownership of a greenfield project where you can set up the marketing environment
- Create, define and shape a disrupting category-leading B2B software brand
- Make use of a funnel-driven demand strategy and build up the marketing environment for a state-of-the-art B2B software company
- Building up a content-driven inbound lead funnel through case studies and whitepapers, writing and editing: editorials, one-pagers, SEO-informed articles, and landing pages
- Create outstanding content to attract and engage potential business customers
- Build an enthusiastic community of procurement professionals around Mercanis
- Generate new leads for a breakthrough digital product
This is you
- A Bachelor or Master ́s degree in Business, Marketing, or in any other relevant discipline
- Extensive experience and a strong focus on content creation, community and brand-building e.g. via LinkedIn, or suitable other channels
- Experience in a similar role including setting up, growing and developing a B2B brand from scratch
- Savviness In onboarding and usage of marketing automation tools (Hub- Spot) and CRM systems (Hub-Spot)
- Experience in using visual design tools like canva, Figma (photoshop would be a plus)
- Basic knowledge in data-driven online Marketing and in lead acquisition and nurturing
- Know-how in B2B Marketing attribution models and familiarity in setting up and interpreting KPI’s like lead velocity, CAC and CPL
- Native communicator in English, German is a plus
- We are a team of curious hustlers, that constantly want to improve and rise to make things easier and we want you to give the chance to be part of this and a first-mover startup in an industry that is least digitized and that presents a great opportunity for professional and personal growth
Mercanis is the opportunity to accelerate your career progression to a marketing leadership position
- You will find an environment where you can bring your ideas to the table with a sparring approach for your personal and career development
- We offer a competitive salary and a full-time contract, with all labor law benefits of a German contract
- Because we are an international, driven and forward-thinking team - celebrating its birthdays, progress and successes together!
- If you like Berlin and its vibe, we can offer our office location, which is in the vibrant heart of Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin - we are still setting it up - so if you are fast enough, you also get the chance to contribute ideas to make our interior comfier for everyone
If you read until here, apply via this form, we're happy to get your application!
Mercanis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Mercanis is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mercanis are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mercanis will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.